About Virginia Motorsports Park
Built in 1994, Virginia Motorsports Park (VMP) is a state of the art multi million-dollar facility encompassing over 500 acres.
- 1/4 Mile Drag Strip
- Motocross Facility
- BMX Facility
- Mud Pit for Mud Bogs and Truck/Tractor Pulls
- 60 acres level pit parking
- 35 acres of Asphalt
- 25 acres packed stone
- Total of 23,000 seats line the quarter mile drag strip.
Track Side Motorhome/RV Park:
- 130 Motorhome/RV spaces on the north side of drag strip.
VIP Hospitality Tower:
- Three stories with modern state of the art media facilities.
- Includes 14 luxury suites with panoramic view of the entire Park.
- Equipped with Wireless audio/video PA and telecommunication voice lines.
Easy Crowd and Traffic Control:
- Spacious four lane entry – Excellent opportunity for advertising.
- Permanent and temporary fencing.
- Managed events with attendance ranging from 200 to 99,000 people.
- Worked with various national touring events.
- Proven ticketing and auditing procedures.
- Located in Central Virginia just 30 minutes south of Richmond in Dinwiddie County.
Easy access from I-85 just of the I-95 corridor:
- From the north take exit 63A off I-85.
- From the south take exit 53 off I-85 and follow the signs.
- 18 hotels within 15 minutes of the Park to meet all your accommodations.
- We hosted the first ever National Drag Race event in the state of Virginia.
- We also hosted the first ever Great Bull Run.
- One of the 10 largest facilities in the world.
- Over 250,000 people attend our facility each year.
Location InformationVirginia Motorsports Park
8018 Boydton Plank Road
North Dinwiddie, VA 23803
P: 804-862-3174 Website
Virginia Motorsports Park
City guide information with nearby hotels and restaurants along with places of interest with fun things to do while you're in town is coming soon!
Deposit amount in ( ).