About Virginia Motorsports Park
Built in 1994, Virginia Motorsports Park (VMP) is a state of the art multi million-dollar facility encompassing over 500 acres.
- 1/4 Mile Drag Strip
- Motocross Facility
- BMX Facility
- Mud Pit for Mud Bogs and Truck/Tractor Pulls
- 60 acres level pit parking
- 35 acres of Asphalt
- 25 acres packed stone
- Total of 23,000 seats line the quarter mile drag strip.
Track Side Motorhome/RV Park:
- 130 Motorhome/RV spaces on the north side of drag strip.
VIP Hospitality Tower:
- Three stories with modern state of the art media facilities.
- Includes 14 luxury suites with panoramic view of the entire Park.
- Equipped with Wireless audio/video PA and telecommunication voice lines.
Easy Crowd and Traffic Control:
- Spacious four lane entry – Excellent opportunity for advertising.
- Permanent and temporary fencing.
- Managed events with attendance ranging from 200 to 99,000 people.
- Worked with various national touring events.
- Proven ticketing and auditing procedures.
- Located in Central Virginia just 30 minutes south of Richmond in Dinwiddie County.
Easy access from I-85 just of the I-95 corridor:
- From the north take exit 63A off I-85.
- From the south take exit 53 off I-85 and follow the signs.
- 18 hotels within 15 minutes of the Park to meet all your accommodations.
- We hosted the first ever National Drag Race event in the state of Virginia.
- We also hosted the first ever Great Bull Run.
- One of the 10 largest facilities in the world.
- Over 250,000 people attend our facility each year.
Location InformationVirginia Motorsports Park
8018 Boydton Plank Road
North Dinwiddie, VA 23803
P: 804-862-3174 Website
Virginia Motorsports Park
City guide information with nearby hotels and restaurants along with places of interest with fun things to do while you're in town is coming soon!