Seat4Sale is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our web and mobile application users; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- What information do we collect?
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer, mobile device and about your visits to and use of this web and mobile applications (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including name, address, email, telephone, and other bio data);
- any other information that you choose to send to us; and
- Names, addresses, geolocations, location images, signatures, and contact telephone numbers on some occasions of clients serviced using the application.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the webserver to identify and track the web browser. We use session cookies on the web and mobile applications. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the web and mobile applications; and to control access and access permissions. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many web and mobile applications, including those provided by us.
- Using your personal data
- administer this website and mobile applications;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing this website and mobile applications;
- enable your use of the services available on this website and mobile applications;
- send to you goods purchased via this website and mobile applications, and supply to you services purchased via this website and mobile applications;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; and
- deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to this website and mobile applications. Where you submit personal information for publication on our web and mobile applications, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
- Policy amendments
- Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. The provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at $10.00 per request payable to us on demand). You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
- Third-party web and mobile applications
Web and mobile applications contain links to other web and mobile applications. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party web and mobile applications.
- Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. If you do not then we will assume your data is correct.
- Deleting Your Account and Personal Information
To request deletion of your account and personal data, please write to us by email to email@example.com or by mail to Seat4Sale, LLC, 8101 Boat Club Rd, Suite 240, #165, Fort Worth, TX 76179. We will remove your user account and any personal data and notify you by email or mail to confirm that the requested action was completed.